Drew Struzan’s poster created to celebrate the saga’s history-making first decade.
Deadpool Annual (2014) #2
I am literally just sitting here with my mouth hanging open.
1) is capable of human relationships, be they romantic, platonic, or anywhere in between.
2) considers Spiderman his friend, even if Peter’s a little leery on the subject.
3) Would kill for his friends. Has killed for his friends.
4) Is awesome.
- me: i don't even care. i'm not going to talk about this anymore.
- me: and you know what else? [2000 word rant]
Grown men who check out teenage girls make me physically ill.
Also grown ass old men that could be your father like twice over…
when you want to look cute but don’t want to be harassed by men #justgirlythings
Or creepily ogled by them
I want a superhero movie where the hero dies in the first ten minutes and the woman who was supposed to be the love interest puts on his costume and becomes an even better hero.
I want all of the advertising to be for the hero and none of the marketing to even allude to this death.
imagine all the male tears
This is genius, someone make this happen pls
my problem with writing stories is that i’d rather imagine it and play it out in my mind than actually put it into words